Zodmox Music
Welcome

Welcome to Nigeria No 1 Online Music and Multimedia Solution Citadel.
Artists and musicians can expect fundamental digital distribution and direct selling services from Zodmox Media. We also provide free graphic designs that help members grow audiences faster on social media as well as promote talents, albums, products, services and business.

Our vision is to be a pathfinder directing people to stardom in music and movie industry with the latest technologies. We strive to raising and developing talents with multimedia experiences. Integrity, dependability, reliability, loyalty are our core values.

Executives
GET STARTED
Sell Music
Sell your single or album and get paid less than 24hrs. First of its king in Nigeria
Distribution
Distribute your music to iTunes, Amazon and 150+ stores across the world and get paid.
Promotion
Showcase your talent, products or services here and get discovered or patronized
Free Design
Get free graphic designs like e-card or flyers for birthday greetings or church events here
MILLENNIAL OPPORTUNITY
Action Button
Member
Join Us
Contact Us
OUR DIGITAL PARTNERS ACROSS THE GLOBE
RECENT PRODUCTIONS

In 2018, music streaming accounted for nearly half (47%) of all global music industry revenues. Add the 12% market share of digital sales, and digital distribution plus streaming accounts for a total of 59% of all music industry revenues that year. In comparison, physical sales held 25% of the market share.

For artists and musicians, the current model of music distribution means better access to their target markets. For their target markets, the music aficionados and listeners worldwide, the current age of digital downloads and streaming means they get more freedom to choose and be exposed to more artists than a few years prior when a handful of record label deals dictated what local radio stations would be blasting on air 24/7. The record label monopolies are largely out of the picture, and this structure has been replaced with music services and the distribution companies that feed them.

Some of our clients
6 facts that you need to know.
1
Gone are those days when people stress themselves looking for marketers and distributors. We got you covered.
2
Gone are those days when people waste money on CD mass production and jackets. Let's show you the latest way.
3
Gone are those days when people cannot sell their music beyond their boundary. Today, we help you reach the whole world.
4
Gone are those days when people make money with your music without paying you. Today, your money goes straight to your account.
5
Gone are those days when you can only promote your music on radio or TV stations. Let's show you what is in trending now.
6
Gone are those days when your potentials were hidden. Let's connect you with benefactors and event planners.
4 STEPS TO MAKE MONEY WITH YOUR MUSIC
1
SIGN UP
2
UPLOAD MUSIC
3
SELL MUSIC
4
GET PAID
ZODMOX MEMBERS